Members of our Real Estate Disputes Team discuss recent cases of interest to those dealing with residential property, including on service charge demands, statutory consultations and RTMs. We also review some of the significant changes which the government has in mind for residential tenancies, as well as the recent introduction of the Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022.
Cases covered include:
- Aviva Investors Ground Rent GP Limited & Anr v Williams and Ors
- Kensquare Limited v Boakye
- Aster Communities v Chapman
- No. 1 West India Quay (Residential) Limited v East Tower Apartments Limited
- Wynne v. Yates & Anr.
- Firstport Property Services Ltd v Settlers Court RTM Company Limited